Interchange at Toyota Motors
Blue Springs, MS
This survey and design for US 78 northwest of Tupelo in Union and Pontotoc Counties begins at CR 203 and continues east to existing SR 9 at the Sherman interchange. The project involves upgrading the existing diamond interchange with SR 9 at Blue Springs to a partial cloverleaf interchange and the widening of existing SR 9 at the Blue Springs and Sherman interchanges, providing access into the new Toyota automobile manufacturing plant. The project also includes design of a 4.5-mile 3- and 5-lane frontage road. Roadway lighting design is being provided by a sub-consultant.
• Final right-of-way and final construction plans
• field survey,
• property research,
• roadway design,
• bridge design,
• geotechnical services,
• right-of-way staking,
• permanent regulatory and directional signing plans,
• delineator plans,
• proposed pavement marking plans,
• traffic signal design and
• Construction Engineering and Inspection.
• Project coordination with MDOT, numerous local agencies, and Toyota of North America site developers.